– Supermenu POS –
Features – Smart Table Management
For fine dine-in/table service restaurants, our Smart Table Management provides you with full functions:
- Multiple Floor Maps
- Waiter clock in and Log into tables
- On-Click Table Status
- Switch Table
- Merge Table
- Change Waiter
- Assign Table Seats
- Dynamic Table Layout
- Table Alert – Different Table Status in Different Colors
Features – Reporting
- Supermenu POS provides all types of reports
- Using Archived Report enables you to have access to much older data generate all types of reports for you without making your system run slow
- Email or Text Message Daily Reports to Boss/Admin
- Email or Text Message Employee Discount and Delete Alert as you wish
Features – Inventory
- Simple Inventory
- The Simple Inventory Module for restaurants who just want to track the basic and simple inventory for items that can be sold as retail items such as pre-packaged drinks, desserts, chips, etc. Most of these items have bar codes and can be sold as a whole without being made from recipes.
- Complex Inventory
- The Complex Inventory Module is used when you want to track the ingredient usage of menu items.
Hardware – Recommendations
We will provide you with the hardware options based on your budget.
- All-in-One Computer – commercial level POS All-in-one terminals which has less cables, higher hardware quality and saves space.
- Or PC plus Touch Screen.
- Cash Drawer.
- Receipt Printers.
- Kitchen Printers or Kitchen Monitors.
- Our Fine Dine-in/Table Service Restaurants clients are using 2-8 terminals.