– Supermenu POS –
Features – Scenario 1
For quick service/drive through restaurants, our Quick Tab and Split Pay really come in handy. When your customers order at the counter/register, you are able to charge the group one by one as they wish, and then send every one’s order to the kitchen all together, using Quick Tab and Split functions:
- Order Screen always stays if you like
- Recall button for order history
- Click on Quick Tab
- Split – use Split to charge one by one.
- Send – send everyone’s order in the group to the kitchen after everyone in the group ordered and paid.
- Integrated Credit Card Payments
- Self-Order Kiosk
Features – Scenario 2
If you need to hand to the customer a pager number, our Pager Number function can be setup as pop up automatically, so it’s a great way to save your time and make your rush hours much easier!
- Enter Your Pager Number – you don’t need to worry you’ll forget to put in the pager number, this window will pop up as you wish after you click on Send to kitchen button.
Hardware – Recommendations
We will provide you with the hardware options based on your budget.
- All-in-One Computer – commercial level POS All-in-one terminals which has less cables, higher hardware quality and saves space.
- Or PC plus Touch Screen.
- Cash Drawer.
- Receipt Printers.
- Kitchen Printers or Kitchen Monitors.
- Most of our Quick Service Restaurants clients are using 1-2 terminals.